Luxury MotorHomes are high-end motor vehicles designed for the wealthy. These include Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Rolls-Royce, Maybach, and Bentley. Luxury vehicles are generally expensive because of their craftsmanship, materials, and rarity. They usually appeal to people who desire to be recognized by their peers as having a lifestyle that is on the cutting edge of their industry or field. Apart from being luxury cars for affluent people, these vehicles can also be used for chartering purposes or for personal transport purposes.
Salient Features Of Luxury Cars
The common features that luxury cars have are large engine capacity (e.g.,500-600+ HP), long wheelbase (more than 28 feet), and large body size (facing in width more than 90 inches).
A luxury motorhome is usually described as an RV or motorhome with special amenities that are meant to be luxurious.
Some examples include high-tech apps from Amazon Alexa to the latest in-home entertainment systems. Regardless of whichever motorhome you end up buying, you need to know some basic things about your motorhome.
#1. Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45 DLQ
Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45 DLQ has all these features for the business owner who wants to go big on luxury living. 45 feet long from end to end, it has a huge private dining room that can seat 10 people and includes a bar area, wine fridge, and an L-shaped sofa bed.
- A mobile phone charging station
- Drawer storage
- The ability to have a private dining room, shower, and lounge area
- 24-hour butler service
- Full leather interior with plenty of room for all your important belongings
Average Cost – $529,995
Rental Resources – https://www.allstarcoaches.com/rv-rental/45-entegra-cornerstone/
#2. Country Coach Magna 630
The country coach Magna 630 is a luxury motorhome that allows business people and consumers a platform for travel, leisure, and corporate event outings. Business people like to enjoy their time in luxury motorhomes. It is not just about enjoying journeys but also about accessibility and convenience.
The company has been operating successfully since 1986 with multiple manufacturing and retail locations around the globe. They are proud of their customer service skills through which they exceed expectations with their products and services. Country Coach Magna 630 is the newest addition to Country Coach’s line of luxury motorhomes.
- It facilitates 3-floor plans with either 600HP or 525 HP.
- All the 3-floor plans are of triple slides.
- It offers a bathroom, cockpit, air conditioning, refrigerator, inverter, tires, wheel, kitchen, and furniture facility for your comfort.
Average Cost – $219,900
Rental Resources – https://reyesrvrentals.com/car/country-coach-magna-43/
#3. UNICAT Amerigo International
The luxury motorhome industry is growing and expanding by leaps and bounds. UNICAT Amerigo International is a company that specializes in luxury motorhomes, which are designed to attract attention with their sleek designs and high-end features.
The company’s CEO, Kirk Thomas, has over 25 years of experience in the business. He has been an entrepreneur for most of his life and wants to offer a unique perspective on the way things work today. Buyers of UNICAT motorhomes can choose from a wide range of models based on the needs, preferences, and budgets of their businesses.
- It has an operating range of 2 thousand mileage that can load full fuel and almost all the terrain like rock, desert, water, etc.
- It holds queen size bed with a bathroom present behind the cabin.
- Already-fitted GPS systems help a person find a particular location
Average Cost – $500,000
Rental Resources – https://www.motorhomerepublic.com/blog/travel-tips/luxury-motorhomes
#4. Monaco Dynasty 45P
Monaco has become a successful luxury car manufacturer in the last couple of years and their cars are luxurious, luxurious in both aesthetics and performance. The 45P luxury motorhome is an example of how Monaco has taken their lavishness to a whole new level.
Monaco exemplifies the success of luxury in business today. Monaco’s success can be attributed to the company’s dedication to building quality products for its customers with its modern designs and unique features.
- Travelers can enjoy an entertainment center, comfortable bed sofa, computer workstation, electric fireplace, and so on.
- There is also a massive kitchen area with a cozy dinette and pantry as well.
- You will get two nightstands, LED TV, a dresser, etc.
Average Cost – $3,49,995
Rental Resources – https://www.allstarcoaches.com/motorhome-rentals/
#5. Newmar King Aire
The Newmar King Aire is a new luxury business motorhome introduced by Newmar Busch Gardens RV at the 2017 Busch Gardens RV show in Tampa and it will be available for sale to the public beginning in November. In addition to exhibiting at this year’s show, they are also accepting reservations for November deliveries.
It offers an updated innovation design that features an upgraded interior and exterior. Allowing you to keep your eyes glued on the road while still enjoying all the luxuries that come with each day on the road.
- King Aire will offer a queen-size bed and kitchenette with dual sinks, oven, microwave, and refrigerator.
- This luxury jumbo bus has an enormous interior that includes a large U-shaped lounge area,
- And dual entertainment centers consisting of two 37″ home theatre projectors equipped with 20 full-length screens each on either.
Average Cost – $1,604,864
Rental Resources – https://www.premierluxuryrv.com/copy-of-winnabago-grand-tour
#6. Newell Coach P50
The P50 is the flagship model coming from Newell Coach. The motorhome has everything you can ask for. The RV runs on a custom platform that includes a custom air suspension, and a 605 horsepower Cummins engine.
- The P50 also offers four slide-outs that expand the bedroom and the kitchen area.
- The four air-conditioning units keep the environment ideal in your motorhome.
- The motorhome also includes an in-built security system with several monitors and cameras focused around the vehicle.
- It also comes equipped with an Allison transmission, and an automatic leveling system.
- More than that, it also includes keyless entry, sliding storage bays, and an in-built power washer.
Average Cost – $1,795,000
Rental Resources – https://www.rvtrader.com/
#7. Dynamax Dynaquest XL
The Dynamax Dynaquest XL brings luxury to a vehicle that’s not A-class. This C class model is 39 feet and runs on a Freightliner chassis powered by a 450 HP Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keeps assisting
- Garmin navigation system
- You get LED lighting, aluminum-wrapped slide-out toppers, and an outdoor entertainment center with a 32” TV.
- 7” touchscreen infotainment (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
Average Cost – $425,000
Rental Resources – https://rvs.oodle.com/used-rvs/for-sale/?q=dynaquest
#8. Living Vehicle Pro Travel Trailer
Not a lot of RV enthusiasts know about this brand, regardless of the fact that Living Vehicle offers an incredible experience. The LV Pro is a top-of-the-line model that’s built to live off the grid for up to 4 weeks at the same time. The Living Vehicle Pro costs $430,00, if you want the Pro EV with the Level 2 EV charging, then you’re gonna have to shell out $470,000.
- It can offer sleeping accommodations for up to 4 people.
- It has queen-sized beds in the primary bedroom and living area.
- You can convert the interior space into a remote office when you need it.
- There’s also a spacious bathroom that includes a shower and a beautiful skylight.
- It comes with a 100-gallon fresh water tank and solar panels that can easily generate 1320 watts of power that is available in a lithium-ion battery.
Average Cost – $430,00
Rental Resources – https://www.outdoorsy.com/
#9. Marchi Mobile eleMMent Palazzo Superior
Marchi Mobile eleMMent Palazzo offers the best bang for the buck. This 45-foot motorhome includes special features that you can’t find on other vehicles. The cockpit looks like something out of sci-fi. There are tons of displays and so many instrument clusters
- With its multiple slide-outs and open floor plan, it offers over 730 square feet of space.
- Moreover, it comes off with all the basic amenities, including flatscreen TVs, and a well-equipped kitchen.
- It includes a two-story design and multiple climate zones.
Average Cost – $3 million
Rental Resources – https://www.hotcars.com/marchi-mobile-elemment-palazzo-3million-luxury-rv/
#10. DRV Mobile Suites
DRV Mobile Suites offer an incredible luxury fifth-wheel trailer. It got all the things you can want. It’s spacious and comfortable, these travel trailers blend modern design and features with open floor plans and high-end materials. You get amenities that make you feel like royalty.
- The interior comes in with Mobile Suite comes with LED lighting, ceiling fans, crown molding, and residential theater seating in the living room.
- It also includes multiple LCD TVs, and a range-extending WiFi router.
Average Cost – $200,000
Rental Resources – https://www.outdoorsy.com/