Electric cars are the future of automobiles and it is a great idea. With new models being released every year, it is important to know which ones you should consider purchasing in 2022. Here are 10 electric cars that are worth looking at if you’re thinking about buying one soon:
If you’re shopping for an electric car, and you want to get the most out of your money, then check out the ID4. This is a fully electric vehicle that offers a lot of bang for the buck. It’s got a range of up to 400 miles on one charge, so this is great if you don’t want to worry about filling up at all! The interior seating is roomy enough to accommodate four passengers comfortably in both front-wheel drive (FWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD) configurations—and at just $39,995 before tax credits and rebates, it’s sure to fit into many budgets as well.
This is the first electric car from Audi, and it’s one of the most high-tech vehicles on the market. With a range of 320 miles, you can drive for days without needing to charge it again. You can also get an 80% charge in just 30 minutes if you use a fast charger. If you don’t have access to a fast charger, then plugging in your e-tron at home or work will take around 8 hours to fully charge.
The e-tron has two electric motors that produce 402 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque through its permanent magnet synchronous motor (PSM). This gives you 0-60 mph acceleration in 4 seconds flat! The battery pack is made up of 96 cells arranged into 28 modules (12 connected pairs) for each motor; this means that each battery module has four cells per row so there are 18 rows total across both sides—that makes 306 cells total!
Ford Mustang Mach-E
- The Ford Mustang Mach-E is a hybrid sports car that can go from 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds or 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds. The car features an electric motor and battery pack along with a gasoline engine, making it the perfect combination of performance and efficiency.
- What are its specs? The Mach-E has two motors: one for each axle, allowing for all-wheel drive capability with impressive torque and acceleration; and two batteries (one for each motor), giving you over 200 horsepower at your disposal. It also comes equipped with six airbags as standard, plus active safety systems like lane departure warning and adaptive cruise control (ACC). Other convenient features include things like Apple CarPlay compatibility, automatic high beams on headlights (for use during nighttime driving), and automatic parking assist when parallel parking—all while offering up to 500 miles per charge!
Hyundai Ioniq 5
If you’re looking for a new car and want to be on the cutting edge of electric vehicle technology, then look no further than the Hyundai Ioniq 5. This car has a battery that can go 300 miles on a single charge with only five minutes of charging time needed at one of its many fast charging stations across North America. The top speed is 130 mph, but because it’s so heavy (2300 lbs) it won’t go very fast at that speed. With its 0-60 time of 5 seconds, however, it will get to 60 just fine without any problems. Its price comes in at $35,000 which is pretty good considering how much space this thing has inside with its spacious trunk and back seats
The Nissan Ariya will be the first car to be sold in the US, China, Europe, and Japan. It is also expected to be the first EV car to be sold in India.
The Nissan Ariya is expected to debut at the Tokyo Motor Show 2020 before going on sale in 2021 with a price tag of $4500.
Nissan Leaf E+
The Nissan Leaf E+ is a fully electric car with a range of 150 miles, which is not bad considering its price. It has an impressive 0-60 mph acceleration time of 6.2 seconds and can reach 100 mph in 14.4 seconds. This car has a top speed of 112 mph, so you would need to be careful when driving on highways if you want to stay within the legal limit because this vehicle really hits its top speed quickly!
The battery capacity for the Nissan Leaf E+ is 60 kWh (kiloWatt hours), which should give anyone who purchases this car plenty of power throughout their daily activities or long trips down the road!
The Polestar 2 is the first car to be fully electric and fully autonomous, making it a unique option for the eco-conscious driver. The mid-size SUV has a range of 400km, or 240 miles on one charge, which is enough to get you through most days without needing to recharge. The top speed is 180km/h (112mph) but it can also slow down automatically in dangerous situations.
Porsche has been working on the Taycan since 2013, and it will be the company’s first electric vehicle. The Taycan is a luxury, all-electric sports car with a range of up to 310 miles. It’s also a hybrid with all-wheel drive that can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds—that’s faster than any other production car on the market today. The vehicle is expected to retail for around $150,000 USD when it goes into production later this year.
Tesla Model S, X and 3
- Tesla Model S,X, and 3 are great cars to consider buying in 2022.
- They have a range of between 250-300 miles per charge, which means you can drive long distances without having to worry about finding charging stations along the way.
- The Tesla Model S is also an excellent commuter car because it has plenty of space for passengers or cargo, plus its acceleration from 0-60 mph takes just 2.5 seconds (lighter versions of the model even get there faster). This makes it ideal for driving in cities where traffic congestion is common and road rage runs rampant. The Model X shares these qualities but with more room on board; it has seating for up to seven adults! In addition, both vehicles come equipped with autonomous driving technology that allows them to navigate through traffic jams while still providing an entertaining ride experience thanks to some pretty sweet speakers built into each wheel well! Finally, if you’re looking for something a little more spacious than your average sedan but don’t have much money lying around then check out their “standard” models like this one here.”
Electric cars are a great idea and the future of Automobiles.
Electric cars are a great idea and the future of automobiles. They’re more environmentally friendly, efficient, convenient, and affordable than their gas-powered counterparts. But they’re also safer, more fun to drive, and make you feel like you’re driving something special—which is why I’ve chosen to focus on these 5 models in my article today:
- Tesla Model 3
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Volkswagen e-Golf
- Smart ForTwo ED
If you are looking to buy a new car in 2022 then we definitely recommend that you consider electric cars AKA EVs. They are better for the environment and also save you money on gas costs. According to our research, these are some of the best electric cars on the market right now: Volkswagen ID4 Audi e-tron Ford Mustang Mach-E Hyundai Ioniq 5 Nissan Ariya Nissan Leaf E+ Polestar 2 Porsche Taycan Tesla Model S,X and 3